Cream Earl Grey, which just so happens to be our most popular tea, is a luxurious take on the classic Earl Grey, enhanced with delicate notes of cream. For Earl Grey enthusiasts who have yet to try this delightful variation, a pleasant surprise awaits. The smooth, velvety vanilla undertones perfectly complement the premium bergamot essence, which defines the iconic Earl Grey flavor. Indulge in this refined tea for a truly exceptional experience.
Earl Grey is a timeless and popular tea blend known for its distinctive flavor derived from the oil of bergamot, a citrus fruit native to Italy. This classic blend typically combines a base of black tea, such as Assam or Ceylon, with the fragrant bergamot oil, creating a unique taste that's both bold and aromatic. For the original, check out our Organic Earl Grey, and for something a little different, check out Vintage Earl Grey.
Bring filtered or spring water to 212°F. Add 1 tsp of tea leaves to an 8oz cup. Pour boiling water over the tea leaves and let steep 4-5 minutes.
Enjoy a homemade "London Fog" without a milk steamer by following these simple steps:
- Steep 1.5 teaspoons of Cream Earl Grey in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- While the tea is steeping, prepare the cream mixture by combining heavy cream, a splash of vanilla extract, sugar to taste, and a small amount of boiling water in a jar or shaker.
- Seal the jar (be sure there is not to much hot water, as it will create pressure) or shaker and shake vigorously until the cream becomes frothy, emulating the steaming process.
- Once the tea is ready, pour the frothy cream mixture into the tea. This will create a lovely layer of foam on top, adding an extra touch of indulgence to your London Fog.
Savor this delightful beverage as a warm and comforting treat anytime you wish.
- Black tea, cornflower petals, natural flavors (organic compliant).
A blend using tea from Sri Lanka (Nuwara Eliya + Dimbula + Uva), India (Assam + Nilgiri), Kenya (Nandi Highlands), and Albania (Tirana).